Saturday, September 20, 2008

Palin to meet with Afghan President

Oh lordy.

According to the Washington Post this morning, the GOP veep candidate will meet with Afghan President Hamid Karzai next week in New York as the UN General Assembly gets underway.

I was trying to understand why this was making me so nervous, and then I remembered. If "I can see Russia from my front porch" Palin actually wins the veep spot, there will be a lot more of these kinds of meetings. Oh vey.


[Source: washingtonpost.com]

1 comment:

George said...

Oddly I looked at Wasilla on Google Earth this morning and Palin would have to have very good eyesight to see Russia from there.

Even the craziest of her statements turn out to be lies.

I hope she's better briefed for this chat than she was for Charlie Gibson.