Sunday, September 14, 2008

Once elected, Palin treads the line between business and personal

The New York Times just did an incredible piece that really sheds light on the GOP vice presidential nominee, Sarah Palin. I think it is of paramount importance to learn all we can about this relatively unknown figure in politics before, god forbid, she is elected to office. But, I would say this about any relatively unknown figure in politics running in a national election. These queries really go beyond party lines for me, as they should for you, as well. 

If you're one of the few who is not swayed by charisma, and would like to have an all-encompassing look into the background of this woman, then I urge you to read THIS ARTICLE. It's quite interesting. And yes, Sen. Obama is quite the charismatic pol, and The New York Times has unearthed the facts surrounding his meteoric rise, as well, back in the spring. I might also add that I urged people to read that piece as well.

51 days until Election Day, folks! Please, register to vote here, if you haven't already.

No comments: