Thursday, October 02, 2008

Palin: The media has been 'censoring' me

Oh, you wanna go there?

I found this amusing little nugget o' information in a HuffPost article this morning that is providing all the media's anticipation of tonight's debate. And in it, here my friends, is what we find:

Palin came out swinging during an appearance on Sean Hannity's (are we really surprised by this?) radio show on Wednesday:

Palin claimed she was eager for the debate since the media had been 'censoring' her: "Getting to speak directly to Americans without that filter of mainstream media trying to I think maybe censor some of my comments as we lay out those contrasts between these two different tickets."

She's joking. Is she? She must be. Right? I mean, what? The media, censoring, Palin? Um, no, that's not the way it's gone down Miss Maverick. 

Last I checked, you and the McCain camp are the ones censoring YOURSELF from the media, not obliging to interviews until you feel comfortablenot letting the press do their job when you're meeting world leaders, protecting and cushioning you from all the evils of the big bad press. But, nowww... lemme get this straight... the PRESS is censoring YOU?

Oh Sarahhh, such a joker. She's a pitbull that one.




[Source: huffingtonpost.com]

No comments: