Friday, October 03, 2008

Palin finally answers Supreme Court question

With her bedfellows over at FOX News, of all places. 


I, personally, have a few axes to grind from this latest interview with FOX. 

Firstly, are you kidding me? Now that you've had time to go back and study, ya know, the United States' supreme court decisions (not something at all that I'd want a potential veep or prez to know off hand), you're willing to tell us about it on FOX and accuse Katie Couric and the rest of the media for being elitist and condescending? What do you want a gold star? Yes, it was a very comprehensive answer Carl, much like the kind of answer you'd see from an overburdened student given an extra couple days to go back and look up the answers to all of their wrong answers on an exam.

Also, I'd like to just stop once again and say, are you kidding me??? I mean, good job studying up on your Supreme Court decisions Sarah, but you believe states should impose the death penalty on repeat child rape offenders but the very own victims of those rapes you would not allow to abort their potential resulting babies?

This woman will never stop scaring me.


[Source: foxnews.com]

No comments: