Thursday, November 06, 2008

The last time I hope to ever devote a post to this woman


Ohhh, Sarah Palin. How I will not miss you. If you deign to show your face again in 2012, I may just have to resign my career in journalism. I do not want to write about this hockey mom, ever, EVER again.

So, as my last (let's hope) and final post on America's most famous lipstick-wearing, hockey mom, Alaskan beauty queen pitbull of a joke, I present this video for your enjoyment as we all bid adieu to Governor Sarah Palin:




[Source: jossip.com]

1 comment:

Lodo Grdzak said...

Bethany,

Are you crazy? Not only was Palin the "whacked out cowboy," that this race so badly needed; but the two best words a Democrat can hear are: "Palin 2012." If she's the future of the Republican party I know a lot of Dems are gonna rest easy.