Saturday, September 06, 2008

Oprah: believable or biased?

Former Miss Alaska and Republican VP nominee Sarah Palin isn't destined to benefit from the Oprah bump just yet.  An item circulating in the Drudge Report claiming Oprah's staff was divided over having Palin on the show due to her support of Obama is "categorically untrue", said the Big O herself.

The talk show host issued a statement to TMZ:
"At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

Gov. Palin could always head on over to the Colbert Report. I'm sure ultra-conservative Stephen Colbert would loveeee to have her on. The Colbert bump works wonders!

[Source: huffingtonpost.com]

No comments: